If you are looking forward to traveling to Grand Canyon in 2023, there are some important days to take into account. Either for the potential savings or for the potential additional crowds at the park. The National Park Service has announced that Grand Canyon admission fees will be waived 5 days in 2023. That means you gain access to the Grand Canyon National Park absolutely free! Remember to stop in at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center in Tusayan and say hi. We’ve got plenty of supplies at our souvenir store, food and drink, and of course, the new IMAX presentation of Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time that will be launching in March 2023.
Admission fees will be waived on these days:
- Monday, January 16 – MLK Jr. Day
- Saturday, April 22 – First Day of National Park Week
- Thursday, August 4 – Anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- Saturday, September 23 – National Public Lands Day
- Saturday, November 11 – Veterans Day