The Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center is proud to be home to Pink Jeep Tours at the Grand Canyon South Rim. They offer incredible once-in-a-lifetime tours. Pink Jeep Tours have a history of providing Grand Canyon tours that educate, inspire and delight their guests of all ages. This fall, visitors have more options than ever for tours. New tours announced are Hermits Rest Tour and the Hermits Rest Sunset Tour.
The Hermits Rest Tour gives guests a “backstage pass” to the Grand Canyon. The tour lasts about three hours. Guests will be treated to:
- Visits to Tavapai Point, offering incredible views of the Grand Canyon’s famous rock layers
- A walk through Grand Canyon Village learning about the history, landmarks and culture
- Hikes below the rim along Hermit Trail, where history comes alive
- Learn fun facts and fascinating history surrounding the area, including destinations like Phantom Ranch and El Tovar
- Watch the IMAX movie Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets
If you decide on the Hermits Rest Sunset Tour you get all the aforementioned benefits plus the addition of an amazing sunset over the Grand Canyon. Pretty much guaranteed to be a moment you will remember always.
The tours are safe and comfortable and promise jaw-dropping photo opportunities. Get more details on Pink Jeep Tours here.